- Experience in the position of Affiliate Manager for more than a year;
- Understanding of the main metrics of online marketing (CPA, CPL, CPM, CPC);
- Ability to work with affiliate systems;
- level of English Upper Intermediate;
- Experience in searching and working with affiliates in the markets of Europe (Finland, Sweden, Norway, UK, Germany, Austria, Denmark, etc.) and Asia (Japan, India, etc.);
- High level of communication skills;
- Good analytical abilities and skills to work with large volumes of data;
- The accumulated base and contacts of affiliates in the above GEO.
- Attracting and connecting new affiliates;
- Maintaining effective communication with partners through correspondence;
- Building long-term relationships with partners;
- Regular analysis of attracted traffic;
- Monitoring trends and trends in affiliate marketing.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sport activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.