Art Director / Design Team Lead
Objectives of this Role:
- Oversee the department by hiring, training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff;
- Establish department standards for products, productivity, and quality;
- Ensure team adheres to processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations;
- Collaborate with marketing and development teams in creating marketing plans, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time;
- Analyze market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years as a professional graphic designer with 4+ years of experience in a management role;
- Exceptional capability with UX;
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent;
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives;
- Excellent understanding of the web development process;
- Work experience in top creative agencies (will be a plus);
- English not lower than upper intermediate;
- Experience in process development in a team is required;
- Great communication skills.
- Prior experience as an art director or team lead;
- Web development experience;
- Have a solid knowledge of web/mobile development.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sport activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.