PHP Back-end developer
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Strong knowledge in PHP 7+ (and web frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel);
- OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns usage;
- Experience handling PostgreSQL, MongoDb, Redis;
- Experience in building REST APIs;
- Know how to deal with Git;
- Intermediate and higher level of English;
Will be a plus:
- Self-organized, proactive attitude;
- Experience with Gitlab.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
- Develop and improve existing projects;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and security;
- Collaborate with front-end developers, DevOps and other engineers;
- Build solutions for users and customers;
- Exercise best development practices and implement modern solutions.