We are looking for a Country Manager for the Japanese market with strong experience in iGaming industry.
- Overall P&L for the country;
- Responsible for customer acquisition, conversion, and retention, with a focus on revenue generation;
- Budgets, business plans, marketing plan, and economic follow up for the country, together with any other reporting;
- Plan, execute, and manage all marketing & sales activities for the market, both online and offline, to maximize ROI on marketing and media budgets;
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity, to generate a return on investment, and increase the customer lifetime value.
- Be always up to date with the changes in the laws and regulations concerning gaming and media landscape, and be a subject-matter expert for the company;
- Together with the central marketing/affiliate team, ensure relevant and quality content is delivered to partners/affiliates, to promote the mutual interests of the partner and the company, and maximize the channel’s potential;
- Make sure translations for the site, newsletters, campaigns, etc are made in a correct and timely manner;
- Be responsible for editorial partnerships and liaise with press contacts and journalists in coordination with the CEO;
- Market and competitor analyses;
- The position must be able to work closely with central functions e.g. in-house creative agency, CRM-function, Affiliate team etc, and has direct personnel responsibility of Content Coordinator/s for the local market.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluent in Japanese and English;
- At least 3 years of management experience in iGaming industry;
- Experience in creating and implementing marketing strategies;
- Proven ability to deliver customers in line with CPA budgets;
- Experience with media partners and negotiation of media deals;
- Being a team player;
- Be flexible, hands-on, always finding new opportunities.