– English: Intermediate and higher
– Understanding the basics of SEO and the impact of links on website performance and organic delivery
– Understanding the types of links: dofollow / nofollow, anchor, without anchor, etc.
– Knowledge of Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Search Console to assess the effectiveness of the work done and monitor link status.
– Initiative and responsibility for the result
– Selection of thematic sites for placement
– Communication with site owners for posting
– Independent management of the donor base for primary indicators (DR, AR, UR, etc.)
– The main focus on the stable dynamics of link building.
– Coordination with the rest of the SEO team members