Senior DevOps Engineer
- Linux, networking (TCP/IP, setup DNS, NTP, VPN);
- Сommon security practices (as minimum updating/patching os, installing software from source code);
- Understanding how web applications work (PHP, java — you could read PHP code/logs, debug, if something went wrong);
- Experience in support multi-data center architecture;
- Help developers with building highly available systems;
- Take over the maintenance of MongoDB, PostgreSQL replication (or similar cloud services);
- Hand on experience with one of any modern programming languages;
- Ability to learn technologies if it’s needed for company success;
- Intermediate level of English language.
- Amazon AWS (Route53, EC2, S3, Auto Scaling, RDS, ELB);
- Cloudflare (web and API) or alternative;
- Linux (Debian, Centos), Nginx, Vagrant, Docker;
- PHP, Java, MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, MSSQL;
- Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins and GitLab pipelines;
- ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, Opsgenie or similar.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
- Maintain, develop and enhance our cloud and managed data centers;
- Maintain and improve our existing infrastructure;
- Ensure all our production systems are robust and stable.