Senior QA Engineer
- Experience of manual testing – 3+ years;
- Knowledge of client-server architecture and API construction;
- Excellent skills in identifying the nature of issues and problems;
- Experience with SQL, Jira, Confluence, Kibana, GitLab;
- Knowledge of automation tools;
- Knowledge of client-server architecture and API;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in iGaming.
- Self-organized, proactive attitude.
- Testing web applications;
- Testing mobile applications;
- Business requirements analysis and compliance testing;
- Identification and description of product problem areas;
- Creation of bug reports;
- Organization and improve test documentation;
- Deep understanding of the product and its components;
- Participation in product improvement, communication with the team.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sport activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.