- Previous experience with social media management;
- Proficiency in third-party social media tools, and native social tools;
- Familiarity with SEO/business reporting tools (Adobe Analytics, CARI, Google Search Console, Google Analytics);
- Competency with creative applications like Photoshop, Premiere, etc;
- Understanding of social networks’ best practices – design, functionality, users (best time to post, tagging influencers, character limit) – across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit, etc.;
- Experience establishing metrics, gleaning community insights and reporting/recommending strategies that achieve marketing goals;
- Proactive and data-oriented, with a natural ability to articulate the possible and move fast to make it real;
- Team player with a passion to work closely with others while maintaining an entrepreneurial, self-starter spirit;
- Strong written communication skills, particularly within the social media arena.
- Full content plan development;
- Creation and maintenance of group social networks;
- Partner with media-buying team and SEO team to optimize content promotion and distribution via social channels;
- Report back insights, key opportunities, and contribute to overall promotion strategy.
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sport activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.