- 1+ years of experience in web development, WordPress development;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Interactive UI/UX components built with jQuery;
- WP Application life cycle and WP Templates Hierarchy;
- WP API (codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_APIs);
- Advanced level of working with popular WP plugins (ACF Pro/CPT UI/Visual Composer/WooCommerce/WPML/Membership/Permalinks/IDX/Event Manager etc);
- WP Multisite;
- Website Deployment skills (FTP/phpMyAdmin/SSH/cPanel/AWS/WP Engine/Docker).
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with another CMS;
- Implementation of third-party services;
- Web design and working with Photoshop.
- Creating and managing big amount of Word Press websites;
- Managing the deployment process of website;
- Administrating WordPress websites;
- Constant improving of websites structure;
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid annual leave;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sport activities;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.