- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Gamingtec is the controller and responsible for this Website.
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data or personal information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- “Identity Data” includes company name, first name, last name (collected via Jobs Page and Contact Us form);
- “Contact Data” includes email address and telephone numbers (collected via Jobs Page and Contact Us form);
- “Recruitment Process Information” includes personal notes taken for the duration of your recruitment process relating to a job application with Gamingtec which, in the event of an unsuccessful job application, will enable us to consider you for future vacancies that may become available;
- “Employment related Data” includes details of qualifications, skills, experience and employment history and other data which may be included at GitHub, Showcast, LinkedIn, personal website and in a Curriculum Vitae (in the event that you choose to upload this through the Website when applying for a role within Gamingtec);
- “Technical Data” includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website;
- “Usage Data” includes information about how you use our Website.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity Data, Contact Data and Employment related Data by filling in the job application form on the Website when you apply for a job role within Gamingtec.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may partner with third parties (like content providers and analytics companies eg. Google Analytics) to help us improve the services of the Website and better understand how you interact with the Website, as well as support our initiatives. These companies may collect information from you automatically in connection with your visit.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
4.1. When you contact us through the Contact Us form, we process this data for the purpose of providing you a support and information service and in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you, given our legitimate interest in conducting our business and improving the Website and our users’ experience, and in some cases in order to take the first step for entering into a contract with you.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Gamingtec from contacting you for marketing purposes by sending us a request via email: email@example.com.
4.2 When you apply for a job through the application form in our Jobs section, we collect the data you provide us with by submitting this form and further documentation that you may be asked to provide during the recruitment process. This information is necessary to carry out the recruitment process in order to take steps to possibly enter into a contract.
This website does not collect any personal information through Cookies.
We may use Google Analytics as well as any other analytics providers that we may use from time to time. We and third-parties like Google, use first party cookies and third party cookies to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consenting the limited situations where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Compliance with law, responding to legal requests, preventing harm and protection of our rights
We may disclose your information, including personal information, to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties, if and to the extent we are required or permitted to do so by law or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary:
– to comply with our legal obligations;
– to comply with legal process and to respond to claims asserted against us;
– to respond to requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights and proper protection of our business against risks.
5.2 Third parties service providers
We can use third party service providers to help us provide services related to the Website. Service providers may be located inside or outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
5.3 Business transfers
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
HOW LONG WILL WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Retention of Your Personal Information
We may keep your personal information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed.
The length of time we retain personal information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal or contractual rights. When data is no longer required to be kept, it will be destroyed.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information
We commit to protect your personal data in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws. We assure you that your personal information is kept by us in a secure manner. We maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent your data from being processed in an unauthorised or unlawful way.
We employ security protocols to ensure that all transactions are carried out in a totally secure manner.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Gamingtec would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Gamingtec for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Gamingtec correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Gamingtec to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Gamingtec erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Gamingtec restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Gamingtec`s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Gamingtec transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.